Date:      Sat, 31 Mar 2001 14:56:26 +1000
From:      "Robert" <robert@chalmers.com.au>
To:        "FreeBSD" <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Does XF86 update in the cvsup?

hmmm.
running 4.3 here now. and since 2.2 I've never had much success with
stand/sysinstall do do anything with.

and it continues :-)

Now, with all the material installed.... I get this.

# ./xeyes
_X11TransSocketINETConnect: Can't get address for carbon.chalmers.com.au
Error: Can't open display: carbon.chalmers.com.au:0.0

back to the drawing board.
bob