Date:      Sat, 30 Jan 1999 06:53:47 -0800 (PST)
From:      Ade Barkah <mbarkah>
To:        roberto@eurocontrol.fr (Ollivier Robert)
Cc:        freebsd-hubs@FreeBSD.ORG, www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New FTP mirror in France

Ollivier ROBERT wrote:

> ftp3.fr.freebsd.org.    2D IN CNAME     soleil.uvsq.fr.
>
> Can someone add it to the list of mirrors (I could commit it myself
> if I knew where :-)) please ?

The Mirror Sites Database automatically updates itself by looking
at the fr.freebsd.org DNS entries. I've manually fixed France's
entry in the handbook since it seemed very out of date.

> Maintainer address: ftpmaint@uvsq.fr

By convention FTP problems gets emailed to you (as the French
hostmaster) instead of the individual maintainers. =-)

Regards,

-Ade