Date:      Wed, 8 Sep 2004 18:15:45 +1000 (EST)
From:      Neo-Vortex <root@Neo-Vortex.Ath.Cx>
To:        Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
Cc:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ACS-38 SmartCard reader

errr, i dont really see much relevence between this and security, unless
you are meaning the uses of it, but yeah, im guessing a differnt mailing
list would be more suitable, anyway...

Ports is used to port stuff over to freebsd without having the origional
maker having to do it... so yeah, it isnt surprising that they havnt got
anything about it on their site... and with the
http://pcsclite.alioth.debian.org/ page, if its up-to-date and is
reffering to the same piece of software as in devel/pcsc-lite (which i
would assume it is), then its diagnosis would most likely be accurate...