Date:      Mon, 22 Aug 2016 18:10:50 +0200
From:      DutchDaemon - FreeBSD Forums Administrator <DutchDaemon@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   LogZilla looking for FreeBSD port development

--nVs5PPosjT5cngrVPvVgu8GltLL0iwQuq
From: DutchDaemon - FreeBSD Forums Administrator <DutchDaemon@FreeBSD.org>
To: freebsd-ports@freebsd.org

--DR891Tv81Te8e6iErqqgTNxlSSEUIMoin

--------------BD1B6126F7C0C8C0BCEA960C

After some contact with LogZilla for use in my own company, we had a
conversation about the advantages of having an out-of-the-box LogZilla
installation for FreeBSD (either a port or a binary package). They asked
me to forward this:

LogZilla would like to speak to any FreeBSD experts who are interested
in working with them to create and document an installation package in
order to allow FreeBSD to be compatible with their network management
software. Please send an email to Pete Willis ( p w i l l i s [ a t ] l
o g z i l l a . n e t ) for discussion.