Date:      Sun, 8 Jun 1997 22:08:46 +0800
From:      "Jason McKay" <jasonm@webace.argo.net.au>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   PAP & FreeBSD

Can anyone suggest a quick and easy means of implementing PAP into
FreeBSD?

We currently run a Win NT system, and not having a great time.  We want to
switch over to FreeBSD for your dial-in users.  NT uses PAP and we would
like to do the same with FreeBSD, therefore causing as little confusing to
our users as possible.

Also a couple of other questions:

1. I would also be looking for a great user manager, to record usage, time
online, sites visited etc.  We would need to know as much info about the
activities of our users as possible.

2. When I finger root, the real name is Charlie Root, how is this changed?

Thanks,
Jason.