Date:      Wed, 29 Aug 2007 09:07:07 -0400
From:      Lisandro Grullon <lisandrogrullon07@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   How to use dump?

Hi Daemons,
I have been trying to learn this amazing OS in the last few months, it has =
a lot of tools which can be useful within my toolbox. I am having some issu=
es using this tool call "Dump", currently located under /sbin/dump, you all=
 know that. ;-). Well, my goal is to do a dump of file system /home which h=
olds all the directories of my users into an external USB drive /dev/da0s1d=
 with mount point is /backup.=20
=20
I have been searching for some documentation to expand my knowledge on this=
 tool, yet have not been sucesful finding any details of it , I even try th=
e man pages and the handbook and still puzle by how to use this utility. Yo=
ur input is greatly apreciate. Thank you. Lisandro
=20
=20
Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and more=85.then map the best rout=
e!
http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=3D2&ss=3Dyp.bars~yp.pizza~yp.movie%20th=
eater&cp=3D42.358996~-71.056691&style=3Dr&lvl=3D13&tilt=3D-90&dir=3D0&alt=
=3D-1000&scene=3D950607&encType=3D1&FORM=3DMGAC01=