Date:      Fri, 24 Mar 1995 13:34:44 -0800 (PST)
From:      julian@tfs.com (Julian Elischer)
To:        terry@cs.weber.edu (Terry Lambert)
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: DEC Alpha Multia (fwd)

> > > This is for the DEC AXP150.
> >
> > Actually, its not.  Its for the 3000/[456789]00.  The AXP150 is
> > specifically not supported, and the 3000/300 series isn't either.
> >
> > The Linux port does work on this box, though.
>
> I just got this from someone intimate with the NetBSD/Alpha stuff.
>
> Apparently, the Maeda and PCI maxhines are not supported.
>
> So there is room for funded work...
>
> 					Terry Lambert
> 					terry@cs.weber.edu
> ---
> or previous employers.

I think a LITES/FreeBSD effort would be neat, then you could run the OSF1
server as wel and FreeBSD and NetBSD  and other servers.. :)

talking of such things..

I've been thinking of adding a switch to allow
environment usage when interetting symbolic links..
(in namei/lookup)
I see that LITES already has this..
what it the thought on this?

I like the idea of