Date:      Wed, 13 Jun 2012 00:43:33 +0200
From:      Gabor Kovesdan <gabor@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Diane Bruce <db@db.net>
Cc:        Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>, docs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Time for a fresh start, it's time folks

On 2012.06.13. 0:15, Diane Bruce wrote:
> So while we are at it, why not ask for volunteers to redesign our
> website? There have been a few volunteers in the past. Perhaps we
> could hold a contest and put it up for a vote? Or we could just sole
> source from iX systems, it does not matter!  It's time.
Sounds good but would be better to wait until the ongoing doc/www
infrastructure work is finished. There reasons are that people are
probably more comfortable working with XML than working with SGML and we
could spare lots of difficulties with merging back two concurrent
massive changes to head.

Gabor