Date:      Tue, 16 Jul 2002 02:00:54 -0600
From:      RichardH <richardh@wsonline.net>
To:        Steve Wingate <steve@velosystems.net>, Roberto Armenteros <rarmente@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: When is FreeBSD going to work properly with KVM switches?

It will all work properly if you quit using belkin KVM's, they are too
expensive. Try this :
http://www.dlink.com/products/Business/kvm/
we run dlink 4 port KVM with no probs at all, buy belkin and you apparently
pay for the name. We use for web, mail and 2 DNS servers, no switch probs
or anything. Got it at www.pricewatch.com for 68$, cables were 12$ ea/ for
4 sets so total was 120 or so. Apparently belkin sucks. We use 1 kbd, 1 mse
and 1 mon. so "name" is not all, go dlink and you'll be happy, least 4 port.