Date:      Mon, 17 Feb 1997 19:09:54 -0500
From:      Joel Ray Holveck <joelh@gnu.ai.mit.edu>
To:        cmott@srv.net
Cc:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Public Relations

>Someday I will learn how to use emacs.  I use still use vi, which I
>learned in the late 70s at Berkeley, forgot completely over 15 years, and
>then relearned with with Linux and FreeBSD.

Before I had easy access to a Real Computer with paging, et al. the
best editor I had for my college apps was teco.  Not one of the visual
ones like MIT and DEC had, I mean the line-oriented teletype-friendly
one.  And it was good.

Say, does anybody have a *complete* teco command set?  I've yet to
find a complete implementation on the net.

--
http://www.wp.com/piquan --- Joel Ray Holveck --- joelh@gnu.ai.mit.edu
All my opinions are my own, not the FSF's, my employer's, or my dog's.

Second law of programming:
Anything that can go wrong wi
sendmail: segmentation violation -- core dumped