Date:      Sat, 11 Mar 2006 17:12:33 +0900
From:      Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@imgsrc.co.jp>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   logo integrated page

Hi,

Sorry I'm not yet finished integration new logo into our www pages.

While Anton seems too busy to prepare vector format data etc., I
decided to go forward without more files.

The latest version of my update is here:

http://people.FreeBSD.org/~kuriyama/www/
http://people.freebsd.org/~kuriyama/www/logo.html

Since previous post, changes are:

o Add simple "usage guideline" text.
o Links to vector version format are hidden.
o Add "TM" mark in black/white version of logo (requrested by the
  Foundation).
o Remark about "freeBSD" in two colors in some sample images are not
  official.  I consider to hide these images from www, but it's good
  images, even if incorrect "freeBSD" text, so I think it's worth to
  be in this page.

Comments, corrections, diffs are welcome.

If there is no problem (and after doceng@ approves it), I'll commit
this soon.

--
Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@imgsrc.co.jp> // IMG SRC, Inc.