Date:      Mon, 26 Dec 2011 11:13:21 +0330
From:      saeedeh motlagh <saeedeh.motlagh@gmail.com>
To:        Nikos Vassiliadis <nvass@gmx.com>, Alexander Lunev <sol289@gmail.com>,  Alireza Torabi <alireza.torabi@gmail.com>, freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: vlan without ip address
References:  <CAN%2BS=WDLmHuP=V616rtO7mnuzEgOt5GuYMZ4SsxgCWYdUF007g@mail.gmail.com> <CACVs6=-N5%2BL-8Q00sC_hgo=DBYudHT0a%2BQCykAzbiesOyNZZAw@mail.gmail.com> <CAN%2BS=WDd%2BRzhYcMYQCysxuMX5wM5iazw-fBY-W3RPppc3QhRYQ@mail.gmail.com> <CALoU1UMsjMLaXivejT3%2BCmd7XyvkMtmuy6H75PJASuyYjqXDwg@mail.gmail.com> <CAN%2BS=WDXBgfevY5U8LEY3iyssOt385Jps-7D0ijHPU9RZ2VbWQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABk4_A4YG=H9=v4s9u%2BgXtQUqnmmRQVvCcryFJ%2BaL6bNou-7fg@mail.gmail.com> <CAN%2BS=WBenp6k9=qQjvdrPDqjdT3z%2BS2t5o9xyzVteDS28gBnpg@mail.gmail.com> <CABk4_A7UtDcv1HKYkE%2BQcCR5X9cYHjG8-oNcYt7ZPZ-s7PMFyw@mail.gmail.com> <4EF038B9.5050203@gmx.com> <CAN%2BS=WCiubYnOy7rm6PmQNs=jrxKrJ1Emg2W1mJRfq5K1Z=Phw@mail.gmail.com> <4EF18D7D.1050609@gmx.com> <CAN%2BS=WDmfXi8Z3-aAdnG5_xDcjJqx_6FgB734BY34K3B2QSWZA@mail.gmail.com> <4EF61535.4030507@gmx.com>

hi Nikos
yes i read it and thank you so much but my problem is not solved yet :(.
would you please tell me step by step how should i do to have a vlan
freebsd switch?

we have four freebsd system as end nodes and one freebsd system as a
switch. two of four systems should be the member of vlan10  and two others
should be the member of vlan11. consider that the range of ip address for
both vlan are the same (192.168.2.0). the ip addresses of vlan10 members
are: 192.168.2.28 and 192.168.2.29
the ip addresses of vlan11 members are: 192.168.2.150 and 192.168.2.151
thanks
yours