Date:      Wed, 12 Jan 2000 09:07:21 +0000
From:      Chris.Smith@raytheon.co.uk
To:        George Cox <gjvc@extremis.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Xterm config short question

Hi,

I did say this was probably not the best way to do it so no offense
intended
to Gurus on X, but as I said, I'm a console man - This was my solution out
of a large quantity of others.  I use Ksh/Bash/Sh and have no problems with
this an I believe that the largest quantity of users use a sh derivative of
some description.  Csh just doesnt do the job!

Chris Smith