Date:      Tue, 19 Jul 2005 22:33:58 +0400
From:      Igor Pokrovsky <ip@doom.homeunix.org>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   no sound in SDL apps

Hi,

Some time ago (unfortunatly I cannot say when) all sound had dissapeared
from SDL apps. However soundcard itself is fine as xmms
via /dev/dsp is working fine. I tried to recompile all sdl related stuff -
no difference (even did portupgrade -R sdl). Is there anybody out there
who is experiencing the same behaviour? Before digging into this I'd like
to know if there is something obvious I'm missing.

This is STABLE-4 with the latest SDL. Sound driver is OSS 3.99.1h.

P.S. Excuse me if it's not the appropriate list for this.

-ip

--
Consumer assistance doesn't.