Date:      Tue, 29 Jul 1997 19:02:28 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Luigi's snd driver - plain GUS issues

Well, there is the multimedia web page so the current maintainer can
add a pointer. We should be able to create a web page for the
sound driver. Preferably it should be up at FreeBSD.org .

So does anyone wants to take the lead in writing up a cool/jazzy
sound driver development web page?

Here is a first cut at what I would like to see and by no means
I am no html expert or artist:

http://rah.star-gate.com/HyperNews/get/forums/sound.html

webglimpse search index is currently broken however I used to have
it working --- sorry I don't know perl .

So briefly, it should hold useful information like soundcard docs,
FAQ, current state of development, search index, etc...

	Regards,
	Amancio