Date:      17 May 00 03:48:36 EDT
From:      Mark Beebe <mbeebe10@netscape.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   cd-rom not found

Hi,
I recently purchased the freebsd 3.3 powerpack. My computer booted to the=

installation cd-rom, I performed the preliminary steps, and when I chose
cd-rom as the medium for installation an error message displayed - cd-rom=
 not
found. My computer is a Compaq 5050, 350 mhz. proc., using a factory inst=
alled
cd-rom - Compaq CRD-8322B. Is there anything I can do to correct this pro=
blem?
Any help would be appreciated.

                                       Thanks,

                                        Mark