Date:      Tue, 24 Sep 2002 09:21:56 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Nick Tonkin <nick@rlnt.net>
To:        Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Intel D845EBG2

On Tue, 24 Sep 2002, Andrew Gallatin wrote:

> Nick Tonkin writes:
>  >
>  > I just got a system from supermicro.com -- happy so far.
>
> Huh?  Supermicro is a maker of motherboards.  However, I'm looking for
> a system integrator who sells Intel D845EBG2 motherboards..

D'oh. What I meant to say was that I got a system (which has a SuperMicro
MB) from MicroPro (www.micropro.com) ... they have a huge selection of
systems and components, I would expect that they offer the Intel MB you
are after.

(FWIW I got a 2 X PIII; 1 GHz SDRAM; 2 X 40 Gb drives; on-board RAID; 2 X
Intel NICs; 64 Mb video card; for $1100 delivered.)

- nick