Date:      Mon, 23 Jan 2006 21:21:30 -0500
From:      jason henson <jason@ec.rr.com>
To:        Dejan Lesjak <dejan.lesjak@ijs.si>
Cc:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: no dri libs are being built

Dejan Lesjak wrote:

>On Sunday 22 January 2006 00:19, jason henson wrote:
>

>>I have tried to reinstall xorg-server serval times but I can't get dri
>>to work because I am missing r200_dri.so.  I have not yet cvsuped to
>>todays updated 6.9.0.  I plan too, I just wanted to play my game first.
>>
>>Is there some simple way to install these?
>>

>>jason% setenv LIBGL_DEBUG
>>jason% glxinfo
>>name of display: :0.0
>>libGL error: dlopen /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/dri/r200_dri.so failed
>>(Cannot open "/usr/X11R6/lib/modules/dri/r200_dri.so")
>>libGL error: unable to find driver: r200_dri.so
>>display: :0  screen: 0
>>direct rendering: No
>>server glx vendor string: SGI
>>

>It should be installed by graphics/dri port. Do you have that one installed?
>

>Dejan

Thank you!  That did it.

I know get something new, but I'm not too worried if it will run my games!

jason% glxinfo
name of display: :0.0
libGL error:
Can't open configuration file /etc/drirc: No such file or directory.
libGL error:
Can't open configuration file /home/jason/.drirc: No such file or directory.
display: :0  screen: 0
direct rendering: Yes