Date:      Tue, 10 Mar 2009 22:23:17 +0530
From:      vasanth raonaik <vasanth.raonaik@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Debugging init process.

Hello Team,

I need to debug init process. I am not able to attach init to gdb and it
throws

GNU gdb 6.5 [juniper_2006a_411]
conditions.
This GDB was configured as "i386-specifix.com-freebsd"...
(gdb) attach 1
Attaching to program: /var/tmp/abhi/init, process 1
ptrace: Invalid argument.
(gdb)

Can any one help me out in debugging init step execution.

Thanks in advance,
Vasanth