Date:      Mon, 08 May 2000 17:19:20 -0400
From:      Mitch Collinsworth <mkc@Graphics.Cornell.EDU>
To:        ddw@NSMA.Arizona.EDU
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems with 36GB SCSI drives...

>Is there a disk size limit with FreeBSD?  Is 36 GB too big?

No I don't think it's that.  I have 2 50 GB drives on a 2940u2w running
just fine under FBSD 3.4.  There have been some problems with large disks
but so far they've all been with ATA.

I was about to ask why you need 2 controllers for 7 disks but I think
I see why you did that.  Just for grins though it might be interesting
to see if pulling one controller and putting them all on the same bus
would make things happier.

-Mitch