Date:      Wed, 27 Sep 2000 17:37:20 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <wash@iconnect.co.ke>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   BASH

I am attempting to use bash (I am only familiar with csh so far).
Everytime I login I get the the following message:

bash: /usr/home/admin/.bash_profile: line 140: syntax error: unexpected
end of file
When I use vi line 140 is the last line of .bash_profile

FreeBSD 4.1-STABLE (ALOUETTE) #0: Fri Sep 22 23:01:54 EAT 2000
I 've done man bash but came out empty-handed (or I was blind!)
Any help from out there appreciated

Wash
--
Odhiambo Washington
Systems Administrator

You always have to give up something you want for something you want more.