Date:      Sun, 25 May 2014 09:26:22 +0800
From:      Fervent Dissent <walkerindarkness@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-chromium@freebsd.org
Subject:   Version 35.0.1916.114 (270117) breaks html5 video

Just updated and now html5 video playback draws 1 frame every several
seconds or longer. If I click on the youtube settings button in the video
window the video frame is redrawn or updated. So if I click about once per
second I can watch youtube videos at 1 fps. It doesn't have to be the
settings button, I can click other buttons for the same effect. It also
happens on other sites. If I download the video it plays fine with mplayer.
The audio always plays fine.

Thanks,
Jason