Date:      Wed, 21 Jun 2000 07:33:31 -0400
From:      "Francisco Reyes" <fran@reyes.somos.net>
To:        "ports@freebsd.org" <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Scot W. Hetzel" <hetzels@westbend.net>
Subject:   Re: PHP+Apache port gone?

On Tue, 20 Jun 2000 22:22:09 -0500, Scot W. Hetzel wrote:

>> I just ran CVSup against the port collection and the Apache+PHP
>> ports seem to be gone.
>> Are they gone or is this a temporary situation?
>>
>They have been replaced with the mod_php[34] ports.

Which as of last night mod_php4 didn't compile.
I figure this is what may have happened so I tried that route
only to get an error when trying to make.
===>    Verifying install for ttf.4 in /usr/ports/print/freetype
-: You need to define PORTNAME and PORTVERSION instead of
PKGNAME.
(This port is too old for your bsd.port.mk, please update it to
match
 your bsd.port.mk.)
*** Error code 1

I searched the archives and it seemed this was reported and even
fixed, but somehow I got the error.
Both my port tree and sources are recent.  I even CVSuped the
latest port, including base last night before trying.

There is also the issue of finding how to compile a mod with
apache. :-(