Date:      Thu, 19 Apr 2001 13:53:19 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
To:        mjacob@feral.com
Cc:        Nadav Eiron <nadav@cs.Technion.AC.IL>, alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Recommended SCSI controllers on Alpha?

Matthew Jacob writes:

<..>
I think you missed the gist of his question -- he wants a controller
that will work with Tru64:

 > > adapter to use on a DS10L? The machine will run FreeBSD, but, ideally, I'd
 > > like it to be compatible with Tru64 (and OpenVMS?) as well, and of course

<...>

I think you should either get a genuine DEC alphabet soup
kz<blah><blah> controller, or a 3rd party controller that advertises
itself to work with Tru64.  Intraserver used to sell sym based cards
which work with Tru64 and VMS.  Nearly any lvd card supported by Tru64
should work with FreeBSD.

Drew