Date:      Fri, 1 Sep 1995 06:01:16 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh>
To:        doc
Subject:   FYI...

As a complete beginner to FreeBSD I am finding the many responses
(mostly by email) that I am receiving to my questions very useful. Maybe
some of these problems & solutions are useful to other people learning
to install and use FreeBSD. So I have put a web page up on my site here
in Tokyo about "FreeBSD Q&A". Please feel free to contribute your own Q&
A there or by emailing me directly. Also, any recommended hot-links for
that page would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

The URL is http://www.gnj.or.jp/FreeBSD

If a Japanese person interested in FreeBSD can check my Japanese or help
with translations, I would be glad to make the page bilingual.
Yoroshiku! (^_^)

GNJ Spectrum Tokyo +81-3-5377-2401 (I%(J michael@gnj.or.jp
Featuring Internet, OneNet and Pride International Networks
IP Address 202.243.53.3, Port 3004