Date:      Mon, 20 Aug 2001 03:32:57 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Andrew R. Reiter" <arr@watson.org>
To:        Robert Watson <rwatson@freebsd.org>
Cc:        audit@freebsd.org, security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: login_cap

Cool, a response :-)

I actually didn't know about setlogincontext() until you mentioned it now.
After browsing the login_class.c source, this does seem like a good thing
to utilize -- perhaps a patch to the man page would help too.

I wonder if it's wise if we come up with a list of pieces of code that we
should start moving setlogincontext() into?  My first shot would be to go
for the set{u,g}id program and network daemons.  Thoughts?

Cheers,
Andrew