Date:      Mon, 26 Apr 1999 20:37:19 -0400
From:      gerard <ser@mondenet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: help: HP DeskJet 820Cxi

I have a P133 on 6.4GB with 64MB of RAM. 2.2GB is partioned
for FreeBSD 3.1R. I tried to use lptest  no result. But it seems to stay on
untill i hit Ctrl+C.
Following the instruction, I've tried to write a filter
 heather|jerry:\
	:sh:sd=/var/spool/lpd/heather:\
	:lp=/dev/lpt0:\
	:if=/usr/local/libexec/hpdf:\