Date:      Tue, 07 Sep 1999 13:47:14 -0400
From:      Mitch Collinsworth <mkc@Graphics.Cornell.EDU>
To:        "Mark Jones" <mjones@mco.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: multi-homed

Ok, but what about my 2nd question: about round-robin during a T1 outage?
Have you thought about this?  Unless the round-robin feature is smart
enough to detect the T1 outage and only give out the good address while
the other one is down, you will still lose 50% of your hits.  Is this
the elimination of downtime you were after?

-Mitch