Date:      Mon, 19 Mar 2001 10:28:17 -0700
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-users@uk.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Eastercon

I understand that this convention is in Hinckley,
Leicestershire, where there are (or were) many
cattle.

I and a few friends were considering attending, but
if we went to a convention in rural England, they might not
let us back into the US (or, certainly, Wyoming or Colorado)
even if we sterilize our shoes! We'll have to give the UK
a miss until this subsides.

--Brett