Date:      Thu, 15 Aug 2002 06:35:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      candelabrum@canada.com
To:        libh@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: volunteer

Hi,
Any direction is acceptable. I think that you know
project's priorities better. I am rolling the latest
snapshot in my box and after I=92ll can to see the
details. Generally I am interested in writing the
package engine or the user interface or something else.
It would be better if somebody let me know about
appropriate directions for beginning work.

I can=92t send mail to mail-list direct from my local
computer, there isn=92t any error message. I remember
there was strong position with reverse DNS, does it
matter now?

Thanks,
Roman Streltsov

Max Okumoto wrote:

>=20
>=20
> Hi Roman,
>=20
> Well there is lots to do.  Right now I am in the
middle
> of cleaning
> up the User Interface library.  What kind of stuff are
> you interested
> in?
>=20
> 			Max Okumoto
>=20
> candelabrum@canada.com writes:
> &gt; Hi libh!
> &gt;=20
> &gt; Is there a cut of work in libh project for a new
> &gt; volunteer? I hope my programming skills would be
> &gt; benefit to your project.=20=20
> &gt;=20
> &gt; I have been observing this thread of FreeBSD for
> &gt; several months and I consider your team as quite
> active
> &gt; and doing interest things. Now I=92ve got time and
place
> &gt; for joy.
> &gt;=20
> &gt; kind regards