Date:      Sat, 31 Oct 2020 21:59:38 +0200
From:      Stefan Parvu <sparvu@kronometrix.org>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   RPI3B+ disable HDMI

Hi,

We have started now testing our product using FreeBSD 12.2 on RPI3 and =
3B+.=20

I have a question how one can start to disable things from the board =
which are not needed, to save as much as possible power. For example =
starting with HDMI port. I am trying to do some basic tests running our =
data recorders with FreeBSD 12.2 only on batteries. (4 x 18650 Li-ion =
3500 mAh). Would it boot from batteries. Has anyone tried before this?

Thanks,
Stefan=