Date:      Fri, 22 Jan 2021 13:34:29 -0700
From:      "Russell L. Carter" <rcarter@pinyon.org>
To:        FreeBSD Ports ML <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   dns/yadifa 3.9->4.1 seems broken

Hi there,

amd64 12-stable, ports poudriere-built weekly.

So I upgraded my 6 years running yadifa port and
apparently the yadifad no longer listens on its yadifa.conf
configuration and no longer is stoppable by kill -TERM.

I have a local /usr/local/etc/rc.d/yadifa and yadifa.conf,
but using the default installed rc.d/yadifad and yadifa.conf
exhibits the same behavior.

I am not sure if the bug is something dumb I have done or
if this is a real bug.  Anybody else seeing this?

Thanks,
Russell