Date:      Fri, 21 Jun 2002 23:43:30 -0500
From:      "John Brooks" <john@day-light.com>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Undefined symbol "ap_escape_logitem"

After updating apache via the apache13-modssl port on a 4.5R system I am
receiving the following error on restart

Cannot load /usr/local/libexec/apache/mod_log_config.so into server:
/usr/local/libexec/apache/mod_log_config.so: Undefined symbol
"ap_escape_logitem"

Temporarily I've commented out this module to get the server back online,
but I will have no logging until corrected.

This box was built on Feb 7.
Another 4.5R box built on May 1 did not have this problem.

Has anyone come across this problem while upgrading apache?

--
John Brooks
john@stlbsd.org