Date:      Tue, 26 Nov 2002 14:54:33 -0600 (CST)
From:      Steven Lake <raiden@shell.core.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Pine is being slow

	I've noticed lately that when doing mail or many other things in
Pine as of late, it's been very slow.  This includes moving between
screens, into and out of messages, marking and deleting messages, closing
the program, etc.

	Not sure if this is related to my SSH sessions or not because I've
noticed periodical lag with those too.  Just not to the degree I see in
Pine.  The box is running 95-98% idle, so I know it's not maxed out or
under load.  It's just so weird to see it act this way.  Anyone ever
encounter anything like this?  What can I do to fix this?  Much
apreciated.  Thanks.