Date:      Mon, 30 Oct 2006 14:20:24 +1030
From:      "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: GUI imap client

--nextPart1329760.yVyCkPNWKD

On Monday 30 October 2006 13:33, soralx@cydem.org wrote:
> can anyone kindly recommend a decent GUI imap client? I used KMail for
> quite a while and didn't complain, but decided to move away from it
> (slow, stores message flags in some weird way usable only to itself,
> fancy, requires KDE, etc). So I tried sylpheed-claws (I often heard

kmail with cached IMAP is about the best I have come across..
I don't have a problem with flags though.. read/unread stuff works fine=20
between squirrelmail, thunderbird & kmail (although since I used cached it=
=20
only updates the flags when it cheks email which is not as good as it could=
=20
be)

I only have around 1000 messages in any given folder though.

=2D-=20
are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum