Date:      Tue, 23 Feb 1999 11:46:14 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        rebecca@mail.fastlane.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, jkh@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Logo use

It would be fine for you to use the logo just so long as there are
also some words associated with it which make it plain you're putting
it there to represent your BSD support, not just as an arbitrary "cute
little devil" logo somewhere on the sign without explanation.  Too
many pornography sites use him that way as it is. :(

Perhaps two words below it, like "Supports FreeBSD!" or something?

- Jordan