Date:      Fri, 25 Nov 2005 13:38:50 +1100
From:      Michael Vince <mv@roq.com>
To:        apache@freebsd.org
Subject:   Weird threads problem

I am building apache2 with worker mode using something like this
portupgrade -NRr -m 'WITH_MPM=worker -DWITH_PROXY_MODULES'
/usr/ports/www/apache2

With 'ExtendedStatus On' I have noticed that after doing a apache
benchmark test with 'ab' I see a lot of stuck http gets in
/server-status listing I can leave the apache2 server untouched for days
but they still remain there, doing a apachectl graceful doesn't make
them go away either.
This only appears to be happening with worker MPM on and not prefork.
Does any one know if this is some kind of stuck thread problem or what?

Thanks,
Mike