Date:      Sun, 05 Oct 1997 23:56:51 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Attention all users of the de driver!

If you have a de0 device in your machine and you're running -current,
NOW is the time to let us know if there are any problems with it!

We know for a fact that 2.2-stable's driver does not work on at least
one card, the Znyx 4-port NIC, but we also don't know if 3.0-current
is going to break a lot more people if we bring it in.  Therefore, if
you do NOT wish to see the de driver in 2.2-stable updated using the
3.0-current bits, now is the time to speak up since we will otherwise
take your silence as "it works great, bring it on over!"

					Jordan