Date:      Tue, 25 Jul 2000 13:21:55 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Noah Abraham Levitt <nlevitt@umich.edu>
To:        Joe Warner <jswarner@uswest.net>
Cc:        Joel =?iso-8859-1?Q?Bj=F6rk?= <u98jobj@stud.hh.se>, freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD article

I got the same thing, but it seems to come up with freebsd 4 out of 5
times or so. According to http://www.netcraft.com/os/accuracy.html,=20

"The reported operating system may be different to the one you expected
because: =20
=2E
=2E=20
"The site load shares across multiple servers using different operating
systems with round robin DNS. In such cases each query might detect a
different OS."