Date:      Sat, 21 Jul 2012 11:37:00 +0100
From:      Patsy <patsy@ethernull.org>
To:        <freebsd-x11@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: New xorg test

On 2012-07-09 21:42, Sergio de Almeida Lenzi wrote:
> the hardware is
> FreeBSD10  64bits, HEAD
> the hardware is NV: Found NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE (on board)...
>
> the compile flags (/etc/make.conf) are:
> WITH_KMS="YES"
> WITH_NEW_XORG="YES"
>
> kldloaded=dri,agp
>
> are some other thing am I missing???

Hello,

WITH_KMS="YES" should only be set for intel graphics cards.
There is currently no support for radeon or nvidia KMS.

Try removing this from /etc/make.conf and rebuilding xf86-*
ports. I believe that the following ports also need to be
rebuilt:

libGL libGLU libGLw libgltext freeglut mesa-demos libdrm
dri dri2proto xdriinfo xf86driproto

Archibald