Date:      Wed, 03 Nov 1999 08:48:31 -0500
From:      Dutch Collins <dutch@charm.net>
To:        admin <admin@telnet.arc.itb.ac.id>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: learn hacking

admin wrote:

> somebody... help me..
> I wanna learn about hack & crack..

The other response does have it's good points, but, since I think
there can be a different response - here it is.

You are an Admin? Try adding some security functions to your system that
requires you to study the kernel and many of the programs that allow your
system to operate. *read-the-code-and-fix-a-bug*, then publish it for peer
review. That is hacking.

Oh, I am retired and just tinker with my own network, gone fishing!

-d
---
(setq lazy nil)