Date:      Tue, 28 Mar 2006 07:33:26 +0900
From:      Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@imgsrc.co.jp>
To:        <www@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: logo integrated page

I applied comments by Ceri and Marc.  After some talks with Hiroki,
I'll commit this just before the release.

We already delayed this publication enough, so one or more weeks delay
seems to be not a big difference.  How about this?

At Thu, 16 Mar 2006 16:09:06 +0000,
Ceri Davies wrote:
> > http://people.FreeBSD.org/~kuriyama/www/
> > http://people.freebsd.org/~kuriyama/www/logo.html
>
> The logo.html page has one grammatical problem - it says "here is sample
> wallpapers" somewhere.

--
Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@imgsrc.co.jp> // IMG SRC, Inc.
             <kuriyama@FreeBSD.org> // FreeBSD Project