Date:      Sun, 29 Jan 1995 17:27:35 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@FreeBSD.org>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Which version of prospero?

So it's been suggested to me that I might be able to do my evil things to
ftpd by linking it with prospero, but the questions then raised are:

1. Prospero 5 or 4?  archie turns up 5.2a as the latest, with 5.1b being
   the what appears to be the chosen default, and 4.x dists are also available
   at the same sites.  They're both a couple of years old, which doesn't
   exactly give me warm fuzzies.  What happened after 5.2a?  They all died,
   or what?

2. Anyone have any experience with prospero and would care to share any
   war stories before I jump into this with both feet?

Thanks!

					Jordan