Date:      Wed, 27 Sep 2000 16:52:36 +0200
From:      Sebastiaan van Erk <sebster@sebster.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   xview

Hi there!

I'm running FreeBSD 4.1 stable with linux emulation and I need to run a
linux binary that needs xview (libxview.so.3). Is it possible to install
the FreeBSD xview port, or must the linux version be installed? If the
latter is the case, how do I get the linux version of xview installed
in the right path? Just download the rpm and use some path options?

Thanks in advance,
Sebastiaan van Erk