Date:      Tue, 17 Mar 1998 15:44:00 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@GndRsh.aac.dev.com>
To:        mike@smith.net.au (Mike Smith)
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ATTENTION: Call for opinion re: root device naming change

>  - Keep; we have already deployed and changing back would be expensive.

On 18 routers.. and every hour that goes by more are being converted,
this encapses 4 major clients for me, and some large amounts of time
vested in updating these sites to 2.2.6-BETA status to really ring this
(The 2.2.6 BETA) code out.

Accurate Automation, Inc.                   Reliable computers for FreeBSD