Date:      Fri, 31 Oct 2003 16:52:47 -0000
From:      "Duncan Barclay" <dmlb@dmlb.org>
To:        "amadare" <amadare@hotmail.com>, <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Webgear Aviator (ray) support under 5.1-RELEASE?

> Browsing through the GENERIC kernel config file I don't see reference to
> ray anymore.  Is it still available and would I have to use the OLDCARD
> procedure for pc-cards to get it working?

if_ray hasn't been ported to NEWCARD and I don't have a machine with a very
recent current on that works with pccard devices. I don't know if it works
under OLDCARD with current - last time I tried was with a current from may
be 12months ago.

A couple of months back my Raylink AP blew up and as my main laptop has .11b
in it, I've now switched to .11b so I won't be doing too much to if_ray (not
that I have for a while anyway...)

If you want some help in getting it working then feel free to drop me a line
off list.

Duncan