Date:      Tue, 18 Nov 1997 18:51:28 -0000 (GMT)
From:      Conrad Sabatier <conrads@neosoft.com>
To:        Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, rhh@ct.picker.com
Subject:   Re: AWE 64 MIDI config -- I'm lost

On 18-Nov-97 Luigi Rizzo wrote:

> as i already posted yesterday, the docs from the Linux support for the
> AWExx say that the card actually uses three (3) addresses, which are
> (going from memory here) 0x620, 0xa20, 0xe20. You have to set all three
> in your PnP config menu otherwise the proba fails.

Yes, YES, *YES*!  That was it!  I was only configuring the base AWE address
(0x620) before.  Finally, I now have a fully functioning AWE64 working
under FreeBSD!  Drvmidi works!  Sounds great, too!  Joy!  Rapture!

Thank you so much, Luigi and Randall!

--
Conrad Sabatier
http://www.neosoft.com/~conrads