Date:      Sun, 19 Feb 2023 15:37:46 +0100
From:      FreeBSD User <freebsd@walstatt-de.de>
To:        Rick Macklem <rick.macklem@gmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD CURRENT <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: CURRENT: Crash in multiuser mode while shutdown

Am Sun, 19 Feb 2023 06:19:04 -0800
Rick Macklem <rick.macklem@gmail.com> schrieb:

> I committed a patch that would cause crashes if
> the system was using jails on Feb. 11, but it was
> fixed the next day. It bogusly had a prison_cleanup()
> method in it.
>
> But if you kernel wasn't from main on about Feb. 11
> or you aren't running jails, I don't think this is it.

Sources are most recent.

> It is too bad you don't have a backtrace?

I need the box today, the other one is a poudriere host and can't be interrupted on short
notice, I will enable debugging as I finish my work. The I hope I can provide you with a
backtrace. cpu-data has been updated recently, I use this on these two IvyBridge methusalem
riggs, I may disable this first and see what happens ...

Regards
oh

--
O. Hartmann