Date:      Wed, 3 Mar 1999 11:49:00 +0300
From:      "Alexander B. Smirnov" <hedgehog@reksoft.ru>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   core/processing H/W support question

Dear FreeBSD support person,

The tilme has come to upgrade our FreeBSD servers, but unfortunately I
could not find any recent core/processing hardware support information on
your site. The questions are which of the recent Intel processors, Intel or
Asus motherboards and AGP video adapters are supported by FreeBSD?

We are going to buy Intel Pentium III and the Intel Seatle motherboard. So
will those do weel with FreeBSD?

Thank you in advance.
Yours,
Alex.