Date:      Wed, 16 Apr 1997 19:23:59 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@vader.cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        kgor@inetspace.com
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How did I break my ports tree

 * I am running a -current system from about 3/20.  I have some how
 * managed to break the ports collections.  Any Ideas on what I need to
 * do to get the ports collection working again?  I try following what is
 * happening in bsd.port.mk, but I get lost in the levels of
 * recursion. When I try to make a port I get the following messages:

 * make: don't know how to make real-fetch. Stop

I don't know of any other way than to get a new copy of bsd.port.mk
(get bsd.port.subdir.mk while you're there).

Satoshi